Gee Sonic: Sonic Boom Gee Sonic: Sonic Boom

Gee Sonic, what's the deal with airline food?

Wonchop responds:

He hates it, but he's more angered over how Grounder doesn't have a movie.

Peepers Peepers

I wish I could control people's bodies with my butt. A boy can dream...

These Turtle Boys These Turtle Boys

Shredder just needs a kind person in his life to be there when he needs them and who can make some delicious turtle soup.

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

I was expecting two yachts beating the hell out of eachother but what I got didn't dissapoint.

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

Welp, just shit my pants.

BZH: Candy Wishes BZH: Candy Wishes

I have no idea what the hell I just watched but...

I'm gonna watch it again.

Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

Such a great moment, I love it when they start getting more and more pissed with each other in certain episodes. It's always funnier when they actually Grump around. This is really well done, the lip sync is spot on and the little things like certain finger wiggles and exaggerations fit so well for the two. More plox.

Esquirebob responds:

Ask plox and it shall be returned upon the.

DR. BEES DR. BEES

Remember kids, always make sure to bring your briefcase full of Bees on International Bring A Shit Ton of Bees to Work Day. You'll be greatly appreciated for adding to the festivities.

The Reward The Reward

Where's that other half-star? This is probably one of the most original cartoons I've seen in a really long time! Wonderful animation, great music, a simple story with two likable characters. Damn, this thing pulls on my heartstrings so much that I'm amazed my heart hasn't ripped out of my chest and been dragged to Sun Creature Studios.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Where'd I put my tissues? Because this was orgasmic. Love your color palett and your frame by frame is getting better with each new flashtoon you make. Hilarious too, couldn't stop laughing at Professor Science. Can't wait for your next toon!

But seriously though, I need my tissues. I made a fucking mess all over my computer.