Gee Sonic: Sonic Boom Gee Sonic: Sonic Boom

Gee Sonic, what's the deal with airline food?

Wonchop responds:

He hates it, but he's more angered over how Grounder doesn't have a movie.

Peepers Peepers

I wish I could control people's bodies with my butt. A boy can dream...

These Turtle Boys These Turtle Boys

Shredder just needs a kind person in his life to be there when he needs them and who can make some delicious turtle soup.

Jim's Character Demo Jim's Character Demo

I was really liking this demo! It's nicely produced, good levels, you have some real character in these and it was pretty tight! But then it started to die out after your Scooby and Shaggy impressions. I didn't get a sense of energy from the rest of the demo and the recording quality of your Nixon was off. Lots of mic feedback and it sounded like you got too close to the mic.

In my honest opinion, I would throw out the rest of the stuff after the :57 marker. Keeping a demo short is key and there's plenty of good stuff on here! But cutting that stuff is your choice. Good job either way!

Mayamalski wallpaint Mayamalski wallpaint

This is amazing! I love this whole design. Such vivid colors and shapes! It's so lovable and silly. Makes me want to chill in a hot tub in the jungle with little pigs and things.

But I gotta note, it kinda seems like the Red Bean pooped out Santa into that hot tub. Are those fart clouds or is it hair? Forget it, lets just say it's both.

RootsenSneeky responds:

thanks bwoay!
i imagined it as a poop, but feel free to interpret it as everything you want (: